Nomad Travel Photos of Sri Lanka | Explore The Nomad Way
Sri Lanka is an Asian gem that is becoming increasingly popular with tourists as it offers so much. You'll find endless beaches, timeless ruins, friendly people, amazing wildlife, wonderful food, great surf, mountains, scenic train rides and so much more. It's located in the Indian Ocean just at the southern tip of India with a population of over 21 million people. Don't miss:
- Colombo - a bustling metropolis with great food, incredible sunsets and attractions for everyone.
- Anuradhapura - A historic part of the north with well preserved ancient ruins.
- Sigiriya - An ancient city dominated by a massive rock fortress, the column of rock is nearly 200 metres high.
- Kandy - A city surrounded by mountains with, flanked by a lake and the famous home of the Temple of the Tooth.
- Kandy-Ella Train - Regarded by many as the most scenic train trip in the world.
- Ellla - A beautiful small town set in the mountains with a rich bio-diversity, sights such as tea plantations, waterfalls, caves & more.
- Udawalawe National Park - Incredible national park home to wildlife such as elephants, crocodiles, water buffalo, exotic birds & much more.
- Galle - A fascinating fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century with stone sea walls and fantastic Portuguese architecture.
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view. For for more information: Contact Us