Nomad Travel Photos of Dubai | Explore The Nomad Way
A jaw dropper. Dubai is essentially a desert city with amazing modern infrastructure. It´s great for a short break to shop, party, sunbathe or enjoy fine dining. It ticks off so many of the: fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest. It has the largest immigrant population in the world and is developing at an unbelievable pace. Don´t miss:
- Burj Khalifa, at 828m, the world's tallest structure (by a long way).
- Bastakiya District, the home of Old Dubai, with many traditional buildings.
- Dubai Museum, A must for anyone interested in the history of Dubai.
- Burj al-Arab hotel, self-proclaimed as the only 7 star hotel in the world!
- Dubai Marina, a beautiful new area that many expats call their home.
- Palm Islands. The three largest artificial islands in the world, incredible.
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view - for more information: Contact Us