Nomad Travel Photos of Bolivia | Explore The Nomad Way
Set in the heart of South America, Bolivia is beautiful and offers so much to a traveller. Geographically, you have the largest salt flats in the world, enormous mountains, quaint colonial cities as well as the Amazon jungle. We got lost here for 6 week and want to do it again. Don´t miss:
- Salar de Uyuni, and Eduardo Avaroa National park - incredible.
- Sucre, completely livable. White colonial buildings and surrounded by mountains.
- Lake Titicaca, vastly impressive high altitude lake, ensure you explore Isla del Sol.
- La Paz, wow. A must see, and a great base for exploring places nearby.
- Coroico, set near ´Death Road´. Ideal climate, friendly locals and stunning scenery.
- Rurrenabaque, an affordable entry point to explore the amazing Amazon.
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view - for more information: Contact Us