Nomad Travel Photos of South Korea | Explore The Nomad Way
South Korea is an incredible fusion of the high tech modern city of Seoul, coastal villages, ancient temples, sub-tropical islands and a mountainous countryside. It's located between China and Japan on the south half of the Korean peninsula. It shares it's border with North Korea, one of the most heavily militarized areas in the world. With 50 million people and an endless number of attractions, no wonder it's so popular with travellers. Don't miss:
- Seoul - a bustling modern metropolis with 10 million people.
- Seoraksan National Park - An extraordinary national park with endless mountainous trails and rivers.
- Busan - The countries second largest city with some great beaches and temples.
- Gyeongju - Regarded by many as a museum without walls. A cultural buff's heaven.
- Yandong Village - A fascinating and perfectly preserved 700 year old village.
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view. For for more information: Contact Us