Nomad Travel Photos of Monaco | Explore The Nomad Way
Despite Monaco being the second smallest country in the world (at just 200 hectares), it's one of the densest counties in the world. It has a population of just over 38,000 and 32% of them are millionaires. It really is a haven for the wealthy thanks to a unique tax regime and draws in tourists from across the world. The climate is near perfect all year-round, the marina is stunning and it's home to one of the most famous annual global events - the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Don't miss:
- Casino de Monte Carlo - Monte Carlo’s legendary marble-and-gold casino is simply stunning.
- Jardin Exotique - Home to the world’s largest succulent and cactus collection, there are a maze of paths and spectacular views of the principality.
- Le Rocher - Walk around the original old town, with small, windy medieval lanes.
- Palais Princier de Monaco - Built as a fortress, this palace is the private residence of the Grimaldi family.
- Roseraie Princesse Grace - A collection of over 4000 rose bushes!
- Cathédrale de Monaco - A stunning 1875 Romanesque-Byzantine cathedral.
- Formula 1 Grand Prix - Held annually, Monaco comes alive with the Formula 1, with endless parties, live music and more. It's not cheap, but well worth it!
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view. For for more information: Contact Us