Nomad Travel Photos of Canada | Explore The Nomad Way
Canada is the world's second largest country and is arguably the most scenic with vast, untouched landscape with a unique blend of cultures. Canada is home to mountain ranges, endless rivers, forests and over 3 millions lakes - more than every other country combined. It's made up of 10 provinces and offers so much so explore. We were lucky enough to live in Vancouver, one of the most scenic cities we've been to. Don't miss:
- The Rockies: drive from Jasper to Banff, it's breathtaking.
- Vancouver Island: quaint Victoria, islands & temperate rain forest.
- Quebec: very European & such a contrast to the rest of Canada.
- Whistler: skiing at its best in winter & mountain biking at its best in summer!
- Bay of Fundy: experience the highest tides in the world.
Click on The Nomad Way photos to view. For for more information: Contact Us